teleCAT will provide a need analysis to analyze your current
prospecting and sales process and prioritize a set of action steps
that will have the greatest impact on your results. After
analyzing your needs, we will then organize these action steps
into a clearly defined set of deliverables that will serve as a
blueprint for a successful acquisition of resellers.
1. Identify targeted lists of resellers to approach.
2. Prepare qualification metrics for resellers.
3. Prepare value proposition for the reseller program to
effectively attract qualified resellers.
4. Provide outbound calling to list and generate qualified
interested resellers for final approval.
Effective communication is necessary to keep your resellers
informed about the latest offerings, programs, and status as a
valued reseller. Resellerís sales success is based on their
comfort and confidence level with your sales materials and
process. We provide sales materials and training methodology that
keeps the resellers confident and selling successfully.
The primary goals of the initial sales and marketing campaign are:
- Generate qualified consultants and resellers that are focused on
supporting the product or solution.
- Organize and create the appropriate follow up and supporting
- Design and implement an effective sales plan in order to
generate prospective clients for the resellers.
- Utilize effective reporting and CRM tools throughout the
reseller acquisition program.
teleCAT will design and implement a measurement and reporting
sales program. This will be tracking and measurement process that:
- Tracks the progress of each reseller prospect through the
- Measures the success of the campaign in terms of number of
people contacted, number of prospects generated,
number of prospects identified, and dollar amount of sales
- Measures the success and closing ratio of each reseller using
- Create a preferred list of resellers based on sales closing
ratios. The highest rated resellers receive priority when
distributing sales prospects.